August 8, 2009

Kids Eat Free

I love a good deal. And I love eating out. Usually those 2 don't go together so well, but I love it when they do!
The older Belle gets and the more Lucy starts eating, the harder it is to get by letting them eat off our plates, so we have come to love the "kids eat free" program at so many restaurants.
In case any of you in Greenville don't know about these already, I thought we'd share some of our hot spots:
Firehouse Subs: Kids eat free all day Wednesday and Sunday. You can even get 2 free kids meals with one adult meal. Philly and I can share a meal and get the girls' free! This is our favorite Sunday lunch spot.
Jersey Mikes (downtown): Kids eat free all day Saturday and Sunday. One free kids meal with the purchase of one adult meal. This is especially great on Saturday after going to the downtown market. What a fun family activity!
Schlotsky's: Kids eat free Tuesday nights.
McAlister's: Kids eat free every night after 5. At least that's how it used to be...but I think I saw a sign by the one by the mall the other day that mentioned a certain night. Might want to call before going to double check.
Moe's: Kids eat free Sunday and Tuesday night. Just one free per adult meal though. I tried getting 2. The $2 burrito night on the 2nd Tuesday of the month might be an even better deal.

I know there must be even more places that do kids eat free, so if you know of any please let us know!!