October 8, 2009

What I've been doing

Many of you have been so sweet to ask how we are doing without Philly here and have offered to help me out. Thanks!
I thought I'd keep you posted on how we are doing here on the homefront. My first night alone went great. I stayed up late finishing up a quilt for Belle (I am planning on using all my free time to catch up on some projects). Yesterday was our first full day alone and it went so well. We had a fun morning at the library with friends for fire safety day and then 5 moms and 11 kids went to lunch at Firehouse Subs after to enjoy the kids eat free Wednesday. I think we were quite a site! The rest of our day was very uneventful, but went smoothly.
Today my parents came up, so we will be well taken care of. The girls love having them here. Just wanted everyone to know we are ok!
Here's some pics of the quilt:

The Quilt
On the bed
Lucy kept climbing on the bed while I was trying to take a picture. She has discovered how to climb and loves doing it!